Fake iPhone Location Support iOS Latest version
LocationHolicFake your iPhone’s
location with LocationHolic.
Every wonder how to fake your location on your iPhone or iPad? Well you’re in luck…
LocationHolic, a new and free Cydia tweak, will let you set any [fake] location you want. There are a number of reasons you may want to do this, and now with this tweak, it should be pretty easy to do.
Support with viber , facebook, whatsapp and Tango other etc
The latest version 0.5.17 support iOS 6.
How to install
Of course, if you wish to download and benefit from the Cydia sources found below, you should know how to add them within Cydia. The short tutorial below is for total beginners, otherwise the countdown continues below.
- Open Cydia by tapping the Cydia icon from your Springboard.
- On Cydia’s main screen, tap the Manage tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Sources.
- Tap the “Edit” button at the top right, then the “Add” button at the top left.
- You will now need to enter the Cydia/APT URL, type in the address and hit Add Source. here ( top cydia repo 2013
- Tap Add Anyway whenever it is applicable.
- search LocationHolic
- There will be a new LocationHolic app icon added to your SpringBoard when you install this tweak — this is where you set your fake location. No additional settings to configure.